WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY INVESTMENT
I photograph a maximum of 15 weddings a year, so please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Dates can be booked with a £200 retainer.
Digital collection: High resolution files – £2295
- Pre-wedding support to aid with your wedding day planning.
- A full day of wedding photography; bridal preparation until after the first dance (maximum 11 hours – extra hours available)
- My fun, natural and fine-art style.
- 400+ high resolution photographs individually edited to a high level after the wedding, with an additional full set of black & white photographs too.
- A beautiful, modern online gallery to show off your photos and share with friends & family. Plus, download the entire set of high resolution photos for the quickest delivery possible.
- License to print and share all photographs.
- Two backup USBs with a copy of your high resolution photos on – £50
- Purchase a Queensberry wedding album after the wedding – from £750.
Album Collections: High res files + Queensberry album – from £3295
- Everything in the Digital Collection, plus…
- An extra 50+ high-resolution photographs.
- Backup USBs containing a copy of your high resolution photos.
- A bespoke wedding album from Queensberry, the worlds top manufacturer.
Regarding all collections
All of my collections come with a full day of photography. I’m sorry but I don’t offer a smaller amount of coverage.
Please note: on a few dates on and around popular holidays like Christmas and New Year, the price may be different. Enquire for details.
Travel & accommodation
In order to ensure I arrive at your wedding on time, fresh and ready to give my very best, for some weddings there may be additional travel and accommodation costs.
- Travel to the wedding or engagement shoot within 75 miles of Warrington is included.
- Travel & accommodation expenses within 150 miles are £150.
- Travel & accommodation expenses elsewhere in mainland UK are £250.
- Travel & accommodation for a Central London wedding is £350.
- For destination weddings, check here.
If it sounds like I’ve ticked all of your initial boxes, contact me for a no obligation wedding consultation meeting (or a chat, as I prefer to call it..). No doubt you’d like to know more about me and I’d love to hear more about you and your wedding plans.
What’s my approach to wedding photography?
I’m a photographer with a sense of humour and who loves to have fun, as my testimonials show, and I will laugh with you and your guests for the entire day!
Fun aside, my photography goal is always to capture personality, happiness and love… because that’s what weddings consist of. After all of these years, I still get a buzz from capturing a moment which you’ll adore, whether it’s of your guests, or the two of you. Much of my day will be spent finding these, but relaxed group photos and wedding details are important and included too.
What else do you need to know?
I’m involved in more than just your wedding day. Beforehand, I’m available to help you plan your wedding day (I’ve been to a few, you see..) and afterwards I spend many days perfecting every colour and black & white photo. When I’m finished, I deliver the online gallery where you can download all of the high-resolution images for printing or sharing on facebook or email.
I go to many great lengths to make sure your professional wedding photographs are just what you hoped for in every way!
I’m fully insured, take a full set of backup equipment to your wedding and copy your wedding photographs onto multiple disks to reduce the risk of loss. They’ve never been needed, but important to have.
Asian weddings – £call for price
Asian weddings can be spread over a number of days, attending various celebrations such as civil ceremonies, Mehndis and Walimas. However some of them are on a single day.
My Asian wedding photography rates are based on your particular celebration. Please contact me with details of your wedding to receive a bespoke quote.
Destination weddings – from £2750
If you’ve chosen to be married abroad, your destination wedding photography can cover several days and include travel and accommodation, so my collections are bespoke.
Please contact me to discuss your wedding and I will work with you to produce a collection which suits your requirements and allows you to have a UK photographer whose style you love.
Engagement photography – £300
Engagement shoots are a great way to capture beautiful photographs of the two of you before the day and to become more confident in front of the camera for the wedding day – and that’s one less thing to be thinking about!
Fortunately my natural style is easy to follow for everyone, but it’ll be nice to spend some time together, have some fun with photography and get to know each other a little more!